[BlueOnyx:13644] Re: suphp and webmail / phpmyadmin

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Sep 6 14:32:17 -05 2013

Hi Cédric,

> I'm trying to make phpmyadmin and other generic things like webmail
> accessible on all vhosts

What Stephanie describes does work well. However, for the phpMyAdmin,
RoundCube and other web related applications we chose a different path
for all WebApps available in the BlueOnyx shop:

We install a copy of the sources into the /web directory of every site
that needs them. That way there are no suPHP related problems and there
is no security impact. The WebApp installer then takes care of
maintaining and updating all the individual applications.