[BlueOnyx:13647] Re: suphp and webmail / phpmyadmin

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Fri Sep 6 17:56:00 -05 2013

Indeed, Michael and I have a philosophical divide on how to approach this
and it is clear each has its advantages. The compass package does work well
too.

As seems often the case when we take different paths I'm glad we each
appreciate why we each went in our direction.

Michael's and Greg's approach is just fine too.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie