[BlueOnyx:13663] Re: php mail problem (revisited)

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Sep 11 17:15:20 -05 2013

On 9/11/2013 1:36 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Other than that I agree with Chuck. It's probably a 5106R server and it
> got the recent sendmail.mc / sendmail.cf update to handle the SSL issues
> with webmailers.
>
> Please check the Advanced email server settings in the GUI and save the
> changes there so that they will be pushed out again. The update ought to
> have taken care of that, too. But that won't always work seamlessly.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I also hate to fight a lost cause.

Since this still is not working, do you think that it's possible there
is just something "wrong" with the box and this is the server's way of
saying it should be replaced with a 5108R box?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services