[BlueOnyx:15054] Re: Changing PHP setting en-masse

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Apr 1 08:39:46 -05 2014

Hi Richard,

> I seem to remember there was a script to set or reset all the PHP settings
> on the server to the same.  However, I can't find any reference to it within
> the maillist and can't see anything obvious when I browse the scripts on the
> server.

Yes, that script is included in BlueOnyx. Here is how to use it:

Go to "Server Management" / "Security" / "PHP Settings". Set some PHP
settings you want to use on all sites.

Then run this script as "root" from SSH:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/php_settings_convert.pl

It walks through all Vsites and will apply the new global PHP settings
there. Regardless if a site uses "regular" PHP or "suPHP".