[BlueOnyx:15055] A new list member

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Apr 2 10:18:09 -05 2014

This week, I had the pleasure of a dinner while travelling on business with someone who's name will be recognised by many people here. I am currently in Tokyo, and had dinner with Hisao Shibuya. Of course, we had a laptop present and talked about some of the things that have changed in recent years in the Blueonyx platform. After the meeting Hisao has become one of the newer members of the blueonyx mail list. I just wanted to welcome Hisao to the forum here. I believe having him part of the community will be positive for all concerned.

Please make Hisao welcome to our little corner of the Internet.

Regards,
Greg.