[BlueOnyx:15078] Re: YUM updates for 5106R/5107R/5108R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Apr 3 10:57:51 -05 2014

Hi Eiji,

> Did  you wanted to prove that there is  no real Japanese user in Blue?

Please take a deep breath and relax. I said nothing towards that. To the
contrary.

Right and at this very moment I'm working with another Japanese user who
reported small issue that I'm about to fix.

That user is also very helpful and has provided various improved
Japanese language files for the GUI in the last couple of weeks.

I am working on making the Japanese support for the GUI better, not
worse. Transitioning from EUC-JP to UTF-8 will provide an all around
better experience for everyone involved.