[BlueOnyx:15084] Re: YUM updates for 5106R/5107R/5108R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Apr 4 14:00:31 -05 2014

Hi Eiji,

> Changing manually thousands of user names and is impossible.

True. For that purpose I just published two YUM updates. They will make
sure that usernames, comments and vacation messages now show correctly
again in Japanese. For more info on that see my reply [BlueOnyx:15083]
to Hisao.

>    # Problem User List page   ( after yum 04.03.2014 )
> http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/pub/BlueOnyx_Images/yum20140403_after_userlist.jpg
>
>    # CorrectUser List page    ( before yum 04.03.2014 )
> http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/pub/BlueOnyx_Images/yum20140403_before_userlist.jpg

Fixed.

>    # Problem login page   ( after )
>    http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/pub/BlueOnyx_Images/yum20140403_after_login.jpg
>
>    # CorrectUser login page  ( before )
>    http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/pub/BlueOnyx_Images/yum20140403_befor_login.jpg

I'm still working on that. Might have a fix for it within the next few days.