[BlueOnyx:15088] Re: YUM updates for 5106R/5107R/5108R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Apr 4 15:46:54 -05 2014

Hi Eiji,

>>    # Problem login page   ( after )
>> >    http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/pub/BlueOnyx_Images/yum20140403_after_login.jpg
>> >
>> >    # CorrectUser login page  ( before )
>> >    http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/pub/BlueOnyx_Images/yum20140403_befor_login.jpg
> I'm still working on that. Might have a fix for it within the next few days.

I just published updated sausalito-palette and base-alpine-* RPMs. They
should fix the problem on the login.php page.

It also should work better on most newer browsers, as the method used to
detect the browser locale was a bit deprecated. For example with my
German browsers I always saw the English text on the login page. It now
works for that as well.

Please install the updates and let me know if that fixes your display
problems.