[BlueOnyx:15160] Re: BlueOnyx Professional/Enterprise Edition

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Thu Apr 10 11:53:43 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

On 04/10/2014 06:44 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> So we're not going to take anything away. We're just offering an
> alternative way of obtaining add-ons: Rental instead of purchase.

Thanks for your reply and detailed explanation.
I was just looking for a statement as we got a few questions when people
finally logged back into their BlueOnyx Box after a long time to check
if their box has got the OpenSSL update and saw those options.

I actually think such bundles make sense and I will recommend them to
our customers once they are available.

Cheers,
Christoph