[BlueOnyx:15188] older software is throwing errors after MOD_PHP package - need quick fix

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Mon Apr 14 14:11:25 -05 2014

List,

Running 5108R

In order to get Mcrypt I purchased the MOD_PHP package from solarspeed
today and the install appeared to go well.

My problem is some of my older software is throwing errors (oscommerce,
gallery, some of my own php scripts)

1) I need a quick fix for this before the clients see that there stuff
is broken!!

2) Can I set it so that a site with older software uses the php version
that was on there BEFORE my upgrade today?

Thanks

--Tim