[BlueOnyx:15205] Re: Static Route Issue.

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Wed Apr 16 04:21:35 -05 2014

On 16 Apr 2014, at 10:16, Simon Cummings <simon at slproperty.co.uk> wrote:
> I note at the time of writing the blueonyx.it site had disappeared from the web!

I disagree.

> I (stupidly) added a static route and later rebooted which has rendered my server inaccessible.

Can you give us the output of ‘route -n’? That way we can give you the exact command. But the command you’re after is below:

# route del
Usage: inet_route [-vF] del {-host|-net} Target[/prefix] [gw Gw] [metric M] [[dev] If]

But you’ll need to fill the blanks. Once you’ve done this, if you did the route in the BX GUI, make sure you correct it in there and reboot.

Steve