[BlueOnyx:15206] Re: Static Route Issue.

Simon Cummings simon at slproperty.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 06:17:33 -05 2014

Hi Steve,

Thanks for looking and responding.   The vanishing blueonyx issue must have
been an ISP DNS issue!

The pointers work for me:

route del -net 192.x.x.0 netmask 255.255.x.x
service network restart

This brought the GUI back to life, where I was able to delete the static
route from the GUI.  Reboot, then all ok.

Thanks,

Simon.