[BlueOnyx:15290] Re: demo.blueonyx.it updated

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:41:22 -05 2014

Michael Stauber wrote:
> So if someone wanted to change the images for branding purposes, he'd have
to replace 14 images to make it look right.

Yea, that is what I do currently. I have custom versions of all the images
and I copy them to a folder in home admin. Then I wrote a script that runs
after each yum cron so if they are reverted I change them back.

That is why I had asked for the one login item to be changed so that all of
that would be replaced by CSS that would never be overwritten. I see your
point about the work though so maybe down the road somewhere ;-)

If you need help with any of this stuff I could chip in. I can't do regular
expressions but CSS is what I do daily.

Thanks again for all the hard work.