[BlueOnyx:15757] Security Features not accessible

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 11:47:36 -05 2014

Hello,
I noticed a weird issue today on one of our BO machines.
Under the security tab, several of the features are not working, or they
time out.
I have tried several times, and I have looked into the logs to see if there
are any errors, but I can't even see the "access" when I click one of these
links.  They all end up later with an error saying Connection timed out.
The links in question are:
Failed Logins / Login Manager / Processes / Logins and Logfiles.

I wonder if there is something corrupt in the BO admin site itself.  Is
there a way for me to reinstall the admin site and see if I can fix this?

Gregg