[BlueOnyx:15797] Re: Roundcube Issue

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Wed Aug 20 06:13:12 -05 2014

Dirk,

I don't know if you have had any resolution of this - we have been
having the same kind of issues.

What I have discovered (during testing) is that the issue seems to be
dependent on the message body size. As the body size gets larger it
takes longer and longer to send until it eventually times out. It bugs
our clients most when they are replying to a long thread, when they get
to a break point and cant send any longer. In any case they get bored
waiting with the "message sending" dialogue and click off the window.

We are instructing our clients to turn off in-line replies, so that the
so far (touch wood). There is some vague mention of this issue in the
Roundcube Changelog for version 1.02, and I guess we may bite the bullet
and do the upgrade.

I would be interested to hear how you have been getting on with this
problem.

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY PELLIN
 Director

 JEFFREY PELLIN CONSULTANCY LTD [3] WORK: 01692 558226
 MOBILE: 07768 451738
 EMAIL: jeffrey at pellin.co.uk

 PROFESSIONAL PROFILE [4]

 		See who we know in common [5]

--
Dirk Jessel

BB-ONE.net - BX/BQ-VPS-Hosting in Berlin
Support-Team
 Internetpartner der Wirtschaft
 Web: www.bb-one.net [1]
 eMail: support at bb-one.net
 Fon: +49 30 22 49 46 30

 BB-ONE.net Ltd.
 Niederlassung Berlin
 13439 Berlin
 Borgsdorfer Strasse 30
 USt-IdNr. DE188018781
 Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 104629
 Geschäftsführer Uwe Stache

Links:
------
[1] http://www.bb-one.net