[BlueOnyx:15819] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R released

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Wed Aug 27 01:36:01 -05 2014

Michael,

I would not prefer to get this update as mandatory update.

As Michael Aronoff wrote AV-Spam is not available yet for 520xR
And we definitely need it until we can switch to 520xR.

So I see two possible procedures.
Either to delay the mandatory switch to 10.01.2015 to get all things done before.
Or let 510xR at it is and offer the update as an optional update. And everybody who is still using 510xR know that he will not get any updates or support for the 510xR version.

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt