[BlueOnyx:15822] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R released

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Aug 27 06:12:39 -05 2014

Hi Dan,

> Are there any plans to put the new GUI on Aventurin{e} ?

Yes, it's planned. I'm still wrapping up creating the last missing
commercial PKGs for BlueOnyx and there is also the development of
BlueOnyx 5109R. But Aventurin{e} will get the new GUI as well and I
might tackle that before I continue the work on 5109R.

The new GUI will also allow me to handle VPS creation and management in
a more direct way than before. In the past I had to round-robin all
vzctl commands through CODB. I also needed to store around 230
parameters for each VPS in CODB, which is a logistic nightmare.

With the new GUI I'll just store the bare metal configs in CODB and can
read the rest in on an as needed basis. That will remove a lot of
complication from the VPS GUI and will also make it faster and more
reliable. So I'm really looking forward to get this done.