[BlueOnyx:16726] Can not connect to MySQL Server

NETgemacht hallo at netgemacht.at
Sun Dec 21 10:41:22 -05 2014

Today I recognized that I was not connected to my local MySQL Server. Under Network Settings and MySQL I filled in the username und password and clicked on SAVE. After that, the site is loading and loading. I can see the progressbar but nothing happens. After a few tries and minutes of waiting I canceled it. The passwort and username are correct, because I can login to phpMyAdmin.

I also tried to reboot the server, but nothing changed. I had the same problem when I changed my PHP Settings. After a few reboots I succeeded in changing the PHP Settings. A few days ago I installed the new 5207 GUI.

Has anyone an idea why this happens?