[BlueOnyx:16749] Re: Serious Problems with the GUI

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Dec 23 08:20:09 -05 2014

Hi,
On 12/23/2014 1:41 AM, NETgemacht wrote:
> *Problem 1: Backup Up Error:*
> Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect

> *Problem 2: Can not connect to MySQL with my root user:*

> *Problem 3: Saving some setting*
>
> When I for examplezum change the maximum allowed disk space of a virtual
> site, nothing happens. After clicking the save button, the progress bar
> is working and working but nothing happens for minutes. But sometimes I
> can change and save the setting without problems.

It certainly seems that MySQL is not running.   Without having access to
your server to explore it, I would wonder:

a. Is MySQL running?  What happens when you do:
service mysqld restart

b. Do you have plenty of available disk space?   What happens when you do:
df -h

c. Have you tried rebooting?

--
Chris Gebhardt