[BlueOnyx:14420] Cannot Find place to change The site owner on 5106R

Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona rodrigo at xnet.mx
Thu Feb 6 14:31:12 -05 2014

Hi,

We received the updates with some minor glitches , Thanks for the hard work
Michael.

Old Server Administrators that had control over the whole server have lost
control of the sites they managed.

We learned that we need to change each site Owner to the Server manager so
he/she can access the sites he is entitled to,...

Taking the risk to appear dumb, I'd rather ASK

I cant find A place to change the owner from admin to the correct server
manager.

We suppose... that the best place to do it is at :
Site management -> Edit and individual Site -> General Settings.

I can see the site owner there but cannot change it. Using the admin account

Regards

Rodrigo o