[BlueOnyx:14422] Re: Cannot Find place to change The site owner on 5106R

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu Feb 6 14:58:17 -05 2014

Hi Rodrigo,

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 12:31:12PM -0700, Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona wrote:

> I cant find A place to change the owner from admin to the correct server
> manager.
>
> We suppose... that the best place to do it is at :
> Site management -> Edit and individual Site -> General Settings.
>
> I can see the site owner there but cannot change it. Using the admin account

I had the same question which Michael answered:
> I have a server admin definied, but the new file "owner" in the general
> settings of a vsite is not editable, there's no input box, it just says
> "admin".

Once at least one administrator has the ACL "Virtual Site Management"
that field will change into a pulldown. That pulldown then has "admin"
and the username of the administrator(s) with the ACL "Virtual Site
Management" in it.

Hope this helps
--
Maurice de Laat