[BlueOnyx:14423] Re: mirror list error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 6 15:05:07 -05 2014

Hi RC,

> OMG
> I thought I was having a bad day

Yeah, I also thought the day started bad, but it got progressively worse.

> Hey if we can help in any way just let us know

Thank you, much appreciated. But Chris is already hustlin' and we should
have a replacement box up rather quickly.

In the meantime I took an axe to my remaining DNS server and the one
half of updates.blueonyx.it that is still there.

The YUM repository should be working again (thanks to short DNS TTL's),
although it'll be struggling a bit and will be slower than usual.