[BlueOnyx:14604] Apparent grub problems after last update round

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Wed Feb 12 10:03:36 -05 2014

Ok, probably has nothing to do with all the updates,
BUT.  Noticed this morning that six of my servers were
not running the latest kernel, so checked the grub.conf
(based on previous messages have linked /boot/grub/grub.conf
to /etc/grub.conf), rebooted each server and all came back
up fine but one.  That one gets to the grub, but regardless
of what you select it just sits at a blinking cursor...

Suggestions before I start taking it apart ??

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net