[BlueOnyx:14633] Re: webmail (SquirrelMail) shows blank page

David Hahn blueonyx at sb9.com
Fri Feb 14 09:08:34 -05 2014

Do this:

yum reinstall base-squirrelmail-glue base-squirrelmail-capstone

Then make sure it has a configuration file:
cat /etc/admserv/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf

Then restart services:
/sbin/service cced.init restart
/sbin/service admserv restart
/sbin/service httpd restart

That should get it back up and running Until the other fixes are out...
David