[BlueOnyx:14638] Re: webmail (SquirrelMail) shows blank page

lewisg lewisg at iglou.com
Fri Feb 14 11:03:36 -05 2014

THANKS!

OK I tried and all commands except restarting cced.init worked as
expected. The cced.init restart stayed on "Running CCE constructors" for
15 minutes before I bailed with ctrl+c. Running top in a separate
terminal appears to show cced related activity for about 30 seconds then
returns to normal processes.

Now webmail is accessible via the GUI and domain.com:444/webmail.
However domain.com/webmail now returns a "File Not Found error.