[BlueOnyx:14636] Re: Frontend Mail Filter

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Feb 14 10:30:46 -05 2014

On 2/14/2014 9:15 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
> We are seeing serious problems with spammers crippling our client host mail servers.
> No doubt most of you are seeing the same - I just wondered if anybody had come up with some sort of frontend filter solution to reduce the impact on the hosts?

This is very much a matter of personal preference.   We have some
systems that are sitting behind our own dedicated filtering systems.

Other systems are using the AV-SPAM package.  If you're not already
using AV-SPAM, you should consider it.   It will make a DRASTIC improvement.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services