[BlueOnyx:14637] Re: Frontend Mail Filter

Jason Humphrey jasonh at ih4.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 10:24:52 -05 2014

We use www.mailcleaner.org, it's results are very good once optimised, clients get daily emails of quarantined mail and they can login using their blueonyx username and password as it checks the authentication against a pop login to the blueonyx server.

Defiantly worth a look.

Kind Regards,

Jason Humphrey