[BlueOnyx:14647] Re: Frontend Mail Filter

wcstaff at webcoast.com wcstaff at webcoast.com
Fri Feb 14 14:11:06 -05 2014

> Subject: [BlueOnyx:14635] Frontend Mail Filter
>
> We are seeing serious problems with spammers crippling our client host
mail servers.
> No doubt most of you are seeing the same - I just wondered if anybody had
come up with
> some sort of frontend filter solution to reduce the impact on the hosts?
>
> Colin

What I have been experiencing, on all servers, is the DNSBL spam filters
implemented in the GUI do not work anymore. Our spam has gone through the
roof to the tune of 100+ per hour. This was not the case before any of the
updates. I'm not sure if the 2 are connected. But it is a weird coincidence.

Tom