[BlueOnyx:14650] Re: Frontend Mail Filter

Ken Marcus kenbxlist at precisionwebhosting.com
Fri Feb 14 20:12:34 -05 2014

> What I have been experiencing, on all servers, is the DNSBL spam filters
> implemented in the GUI do not work anymore. Our spam has gone through the
> roof to the tune of 100+ per hour. This was not the case before any of the
> updates. I'm not sure if the 2 are connected. But it is a weird coincidence.
>
> Tom

1. Delete then re-add the RBLs.
2. Change something else under the Advanced tab like "Maximum Recipients
per Message <javascript: void 0>".
3. Then save from the bottom of the Advanced tab's page.

Then check the sendmail.cf to see if they are there.
cat /etc/mail/sendmail.cf | grep spamhaus

Ken Marcus