[BlueOnyx:14676] Re: error (0x800CCC80): - WORKAROUND

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Mon Feb 17 11:56:22 -05 2014

On 17/02/14 16:14, Dogsbody wrote:

> If anyone can point me to the ciphers needed for Outlook 2007 then that
> would be very very appreciated :-)

If anyone else has this problem I have found a slightly better workaround...

ssl_cipher_list =
EECDH+AES:EDH+AES:-SHA1:EECDH+RC4:EDH+RC4:RC4-SHA:EECDH+AES256:EDH+AES256:AES256-SHA:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXP:!MD5:!LOW:!SSLv2

... it is no where near as good as the default config in BlueOnyx thanks
to the *awesome* work Michael has done but it is better than the config
we had last month before this update came out.

The source for this cipherlist is the dovecot mailing list:
   http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.dovecot/73479

Michael.  Any chance of getting the certificate authority fix added to
the setup though please?  This will definitely benefit everyone...

cp /etc/admserv/certs/ca-certs /etc/pki/dovecot/certs/ca.pem
vi /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf
   ssl_ca = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/ca.pem
service dovecot restart

Thank you again