[BlueOnyx:14701] Re: webmail (SquirrelMail) shows blank page SOLVED

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Feb 19 11:03:43 -05 2014

On 2/14/2014 12:48 PM, Barry Mishkind wrote:
> At 10:43 AM 2/14/2014, David Hahn wrote:
>> its been changed since last week to use ports 444 and 81 only. Are you
>> able to send attachments?
>

>          Perhaps I am not doing it right, but
> domain/webmail is still a blank page
>
> domain:444/webmail gets "file not found"
> domain:81/webmail gets:

FWIW, I helped Barry work through this issue and I thought I'd post for
archival purposes in case anyone else might be helped by it.

We found that for whatever reason the updates did not "take" for
Squirrelmail, so we used YUM to reinstall like this (watch out for
wrap... should all be one line):

yum reinstall squirrelmail base-squirrelmail-glue
base-squirrelmail-capstone base-squirrelmail-ui

Then restart CCE and the GUI:
service cced.init restart
service admserv restart

Then restart Apache: