[BlueOnyx:14738] Re: Office365 need MX record priority 0

Lew Berry LCBerry at lcbconsulting.net
Sun Feb 23 20:04:53 -05 2014

And here's where my rant begins with M$, Apple (no place to put a $, but finally got caught), Adobe, and the rest that have decided to dive the world to a subscription model to force VAR's (which I think most of us are in one form or another) out of the market. For years I've supported M$ SBS in one form or another giving small business the advantages of Exchange and other things that M$ does well while not exposing the abortion known as IIS to the web. The first shot across the bow was the SRV record that we still can't do even in the newest versions on BX.  I won't really go into my own adventures running BX on Hyper-V but we'll suffice with what M$ did with irqbalance wiping the network from BX Hyper-V machines did not make my life much fun! Now it looks more DNS challenges to lock us out further.
Rant Over!
Well maybe not, I'm betting M$ is responsible for the rain at Daytona too just to piss us off!

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
LCB Consulting Inc.
Systems Engineer
450-106 State Road 13 N, #205
St Johns FL, 32259
LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
(904) 482-1405
(904) 322-5049 fax
(904) 651-1046 cell

****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.