[BlueOnyx:14756] Old version of phpMyAdmin in BlueOnyx admin tool

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Wed Feb 26 11:53:06 -05 2014

Hi

A couple of weeks ago we migrated from a BlueQuartz to a new BlueOnyx server
and installed the WebApp version of phpMyAdmin. Waphpmyadmin works nicely
with the Vsites. However in the BO admin tool ->Server Management ->Security
->phpMyAdmin an outdated version located at /usr/share starts up.

I now installed the latest version of phpMyAdmin into the /usr/share
directory and copied the old config.inc.php into it. When I now start
phpMyAdmin from the BO admin tool a tiny window pops up with the words
'Lesen'. And that's it.

How can I get the latest version of phpMyAdmin to run in the BO admin tool?