[BlueOnyx:14274] Re: API, am I doing this right?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jan 20 11:41:31 -05 2014

Hi Chris,

> [Mon Jan 20 09:48:54 2014] [error] [client 208.77.0.0] BlueOnyx API: At
> this time only producttype 'hostingaccount' is supported.

Yeah, WHMCS supports three types of accounts: "vps", "reselleraccount"
and "hostingaccount". BlueOnyx at this time only supports the
"hostingaccount" and the reseller API will be hammered out once I have
finalized the functionality of our reseller accounts.

In the WHMCS GUI go to "Products/Services". It should list the various
products you have set up. In the "Type" column it should read "Hosting
Account". If it shows another type, modify the product and choose
"Hosting Account" in the "Product Type" field.

> I went to the API page at http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=api
> and downloaded the most recent module there.   After extracting the
> module file, I ran a diff and found it was the same.

Correct. The public download is still unchanged for 5100R (5106R, 5107R,
5208R). There is a separate WHMCS module available for 5200R
(5207R/5208R) which are currently in development. The API for that is
already done, minus the reseller handling. Which will be added later on.