[BlueOnyx:14275] Re: API, am I doing this right?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Jan 20 11:53:34 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

On 1/20/2014 10:41 AM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
>> [Mon Jan 20 09:48:54 2014] [error] [client 208.77.0.0] BlueOnyx API: At
>> this time only producttype 'hostingaccount' is supported.
>
> Yeah, WHMCS supports three types of accounts: "vps", "reselleraccount"
> and "hostingaccount". BlueOnyx at this time only supports the
> "hostingaccount" and the reseller API will be hammered out once I have
> finalized the functionality of our reseller accounts.

Cool.  That will be a neat function once it's ready.

> In the WHMCS GUI go to "Products/Services". It should list the various
> products you have set up. In the "Type" column it should read "Hosting
> Account". If it shows another type, modify the product and choose
> "Hosting Account" in the "Product Type" field.

I have verified that to be the case.
"Product Type" = "Hosting Account"
"Product Group" = "Web Hosting"

I have not modified anything at the WHMCS end in some time (not since
installing the BlueOnyx module), so I'm unsure why it has stopped working.

In addition, the other module tasks appear to have stopped working as
well.   ie: Suspend, Unsuspend, Change Password, etc.

I'll see about setting up a different 5108R test machine to try out.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services