[BlueOnyx:15494] cmuimport and raqbackup

tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Mon Jun 2 15:49:43 -05 2014

Had a server crash due to lightning strike.
Have raqbackup files backed up. Copied them to the server following the
instructions.
I type the following and get an error message:
[root at ns restore]# /usr/sbin/cmuImport -a -d /home/restore
Reading config file: /etc/cmu/cmuConfig.xml
Cannot find cmu.xml in /home/restore -- error message

Is there a way to restore these backup files to the server?
Unfortunately both drives were hit and I’m trying to avoid a data recovery.
Thank you in advance for any help
Tom