[BlueOnyx:14813] Non-BlueOnyx Request

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Sat Mar 1 15:15:07 -05 2014

This request has nothing to do with BlueOnyx, but it is technical in
nature. I'll go ahead and beg for forgiveness now. Please reply to me,
not the list.

Long story short I took a technical sales job about a year ago. I need
someone (or multiple someones) to sit through a demo of the product as
if they were going to purchase it. I have a lab set up that I can demo
all the features of the product. You can grill me with questions about
the product, and are in fact encouraged to do so.

Demo would be via GoToMeeting. I can set up a dial-in number for your
country if you are outside of the US.

Thank you .. back to your regularly scheduled emails..

--
Don Teague
donteague.com