[BlueOnyx:14828] Re: cannot update PHP with Newlinq at Proxmox

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Tue Mar 4 04:21:58 -05 2014

On 4 Mar 2014, at 08:46, Eiji Hamano <bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp> wrote:
> See  follow.  I hope members can see it for long.
> http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/view.php?t=706486&e=info@hypersys.ne.jp&a=eb6d8869c48a52c03aca65ef79e2e9cf

I hope that remains a matter of public record as well, along with Michael’s post. From what I can see in this incident (and many times in the post) the BlueOnyx team (and the community as a whole) have shown you a great deal of patience. Despite this, you call them liars. We have done far more for you and been far more flexible than any other ‘retail’ software organisation would have been. Sometimes you have to take a little bit of responsibility for your actions and put in a little effort of your own. You have been offered a refund by them - take it. They have a right to stop doing business with you at any point they please. Selling packages for BlueOnyx is what gives the funds for continued development. When you pay $50 for a package and you obstinance makes the cost of installing that package run into the hundreds of dollars (due to Greg/Michaels time) - it’s just not worth it.

Kind regards.

Steve