[BlueOnyx:14827] Re: cannot update PHP with Newlinq at Proxmox

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Mar 4 03:46:02 -05 2014

Hi  Michael

Oh-  you're coming to refute desperately lot.

English sentences of many.  I thank Google Translate.

>> - You asked Greg to login to your desktop PC via Teamviewer.
>>  - You canceled his SSH session from your PC to the server,

you  lied or  Greg have lied to you.
     Greg  asked  me  Teamviewer or login directly.
     Greg  cancel  the  Teamviewer session.

See  follow.  I hope members can see it for long.
http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/view.php?t=706486&e=info@hypersys.ne.jp&a=eb6d8869c48a52c03aca65ef79e2e9cf

And  don't  forget;
    Greg  is  your  team.
    Greg  said  NewlinQ  IS supporting  proxmox and else.  It not thing of
the past.
    It's  in 2113 [BlueOnyx 12367].

I didn't  want to  refunded  it  O.K.?

I'm  telling  you  guys protect  the promise.

Eiji Hamano.