[BlueOnyx:14833] Re: cannot update PHP with Newlinq at Proxmox

wcstaff at webcoast.com wcstaff at webcoast.com
Tue Mar 4 08:02:07 -05 2014

[mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it] On
> Behalf Of Eiji Hamano
> Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 5:40 AM
> To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
> Subject: [BlueOnyx:14831] Re: cannot update PHP with Newlinq at Proxmox
>
> Hi  Steve
>
> I don't want to speak to you.
> Let us not anything bad.   It does not resolve anything.
>
> I  and  my users also have used  this interface cobalt from 1995.
> I want to run away from Blue, but I'm quite difficult.
>

> But I'm questioning are ;
>    Do not say that it is not the fact.
>    Do protect the promise.
>    Do apologize if  people can not keep a promise.
>
> So you don't speak any more please.
>
> Eiji Hamano

Guy,
First of all, stop top posting. It gets confusing.
Second, please don't clutter up this fantastic mail list with tantrums and
arguments. If you don't have something to say constructively, don't say
anything. And please keep the rants to each other off the list.
No I'm not the list police. But rants clutter and take away from the purpose
of a list.