[BlueOnyx:14859] Re: new yum login.php has a problem to Japanese

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Mar 5 22:29:49 -05 2014

Hi Eiji,

> Page of  "AV-SPAM Settings for user xxxx" was also corrupted.
>
> Error msg is ;
>
> Warning: file(/var/spool/av-spam/USERXX.prefs) [function.file]:
> failed to open stream: Permission denied
> in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/solarspeed/av_spam/personalSpamList.php on line 102

Make sure you are fully YUM updated. The AV-SPAM 5.1.6-3 fixes that
issue. The update for that is available on YUM.

As for the Japanese login page: I can't replicate that problem. That
update has been out for *two* full months and so far not a single
Japanese user has reported any problems with it. So if there is a
problem that affects Japanese users, they're not reporting it.

Things that are broken and that I don't find myself or am not made aware
of most likely won't get fixed.