[BlueOnyx:14860] Re: new yum login.php has a problem to Japanese

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed Mar 5 23:24:22 -05 2014

Hi  Michael

I think AV-SPAM  is fully  updated.
Because  it  came up after yum yesterday.
And the staus page shows;
      Clam AV Version:  ClamAV 0.98.1/18536/Wed Mar 5 06:05:41 2014
      Last update:      2014-03-05 13:57:24
      Engine status:     Fully up to date

About  login page,  this problem is not firts time.
At least one time, I posted this problem to the list before.

I tested it  on win7  and 8.1,  both with IE and crome.

Eiji