[BlueOnyx:14925] Re: Squirrelmail broken again

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Mar 13 00:39:42 -05 2014

Hi

>> https://twitter.com/ChrisFromDallas/status/443863263193755648/photo/1

For example,
if we don't  have much money,
we want to buy jumping over,   like as  xp --> win8.

Seller side would like to sell new one to buyer always.
And buyer would not buy so frequently.

When raising  the versions they are unreasonable,
nobody do guarantee even if  they got in trouble.
And no return guarantee  for their customers who went away.

Seller changes his mind suddenly.  Because It's Seller's products.

We are not complaining.   It' open products.
We  just  wanted  to explain why  WE are SLOW.

PS:
Although I have in various phones for work,
I use a flip phone still  for myself.
It's handy if only phone.

Eiji Hamano