[BlueOnyx:14959] Re: Yum update poblem

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Mar 19 10:08:19 -05 2014

Hi Steve,

On 3/19/2014 9:40 AM, Steven Howes wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2014, at 14:34, Alex Anseel - Titelive <anseel.a at titelive.be> wrote:
>> Forgot to tell you wich version.
>> 5100R Series
>> Maybe no more updates for this version ?
>>
>> Is it safe to upgrade this server to the latest version 5108 ?
>
> 5100 is a series, which included 5108.

Well, yes.  However, keep in mind that our versions (BlueOnyx) will
identify themselves as either 5106R or 5107/5108R in a browser.

Only BlueQuartz will say "5100R Series".

In this case, Alex has verified he is BlueQuartz.  So he's going to be
out of luck on any yum updates, no matter how good his DNS or YUM cache
integrity!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services