[BlueOnyx:14960] Re: New 5108 ISO? - done

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Mar 19 10:38:41 -05 2014

Hi Dirk,

> do you plan a new ISO for downloading 5108 for SL?

I just rolled up a new SL based 5108R ISO:

BlueOnyx-5108R-SL-6.5-20140319.iso

It's in the usual download locations. I tested a non-RAID install in a
VirtualBox VM and it seemed to install fine.

Am doing a SL based 5107R now as well, which will be published later today.

Not sure if I'll do the same for CentOS today, too. The CD building on
CentOS is a little more time consuming due to the broken Anaconda they
ship. I'll actually have to downgrade Anaconda on the build boxes to an
older version that I once repaired. I've always suspected that the
CentOS guys do this on purpose <sigh>.