[BlueOnyx:14963] 5016R site-admin screen has broken in Japanese at this week

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed Mar 19 23:22:17 -05 2014

Hi Michael

Japanese screens has gone more broken at this week yum update.

This problem has occurred in all of IE, Safari and Chrome,
This problem has occurred in all of Win7,  Win8, 8.1 and  MAC.

Strangely It looks normal from the admin user list also.

But at the site-admin screen,  we cannot see any correct Japanese
characters.   Non-menu characters  are all garbled.

Last week, it was one spam screen garbled of site-admin,
and it was one login page with Chrome.

This week, we cannot see  "Use List", "General Settings",  etc.,
from site-admin screen.   They are all garbled.

Anyone not noticed such a big problem.
So, is it a proof to say  no other users of Japanese?

Eiji Hamano