[BlueOnyx:15005] Re: 5106R Tarball has problem

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Mar 26 05:01:03 -05 2014

Before responding in detail, let me say this. I have actually run the install script a couple of hundred times in the last week, and it worked fine for me... but lets look at this logically...

You said...

>> The error is:
>>
>> ## [Phase 8 : Running post install scripts ...]
>> ##
>> ## ./install.sh: line 145:
>> ##   /usr/sausalito/constructor/base/user/50_addAdmin.pl:
>> ##   No such file or directory
>> ## Failed to add admin user. Sorry, something went wrong!
>> ## Please try to run this script again ...
>> ## You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

You had an error that said "no such file or directory."

Question 1: Before posting to the list, did you check to see if /usr/sausalito/constructor/base/user/50_addAdmin.pl exists on your server? The error message you quoted is pretty specific. Does the file exist? If not - lets think about why that might be the case.

Question 2: Which RPM contains this file? I had a look on my box. Its in base-user-capstone ... During your install, was there an error for the install of base-user-capstone during an earlier phase of the install script? If so, what was the error.

These are basic troubleshooting steps... If you can perform these steps to give others on the list some useful data, you might get an answer to your question.

Regards,
Greg.