[BlueOnyx:15006] Re: 5106R Tarball has problem

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed Mar 26 06:03:54 -05 2014

Hi Greg

Question 1:  No,   there  was not 50_addAdmin.pl   at
/usr/sausalito/constructor/base/user/.

I am in my house now,  so I cannot check it right now.
There were  two directorys,  blueonyx and the other long file name.
There was no files.

 > lets think about why that might be the case.
Program that has not been published I do not know.

Question 2:  Of cause  It  might have been stopped in Phase 8 from
previously error.

However after the Phase 8 error,   I  could not re-login the server.
I  must start over from the beginning again tomorrow.

I think that you can reproduce it easily.

Eiji Hamano