[BlueOnyx:15386] Re: SSL Untrusted

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Tue May 13 12:23:48 -05 2014

> Hi Richard,
> Were you certain to add the CA in via the GUI?   I personally installed
> over a dozen SSL certs myself on various BlueOnyx servers yesterday, and
> they all functioned OK on every browser, so I would probably make a point
> double-check...

Not certain at all and just added it in. I guess Chrome and IE don't
complain about that. One thing, although it doesn't come up with the
security error, it has a little exclamation mark and reports that the web
site does not supply ownership information. Is this easily fixed? Thank you
for that fix Chris.