[BlueOnyx:15456] Re: SSL : wildcard cert on two blueonyx websites on same domain

OCEANET - Cédric BASSAGET cedric at oceanet.com
Fri May 23 09:01:10 -05 2014

Where are the apache instructions about SSL (SSLCertificateFile,
SSLCertificateKeyFile, ...) located ? I can't find them in vhost config
files...

Meaulnes, you're telling me that there is a way ton enable ssl on two
vhosts (same domain) in shell access. How ? Can't understand how SSL is
enabled on a vhost.

Regards,
Cédric

OCEANET